New Spin on Laundry Day
April 15th is National Laundry Day! To celebrate, Electronic Express has a new spin on how to do laundry! We’re talking about tips, hacks, and advice to keep your clothes fresher and cleaner!
- Select the right water temperature per load! Hot water should be used for bedding, towels, cotton whites, and heavily stained clothes. Cold water works well for delicate fabrics, and for items that may be sensitive to shrinking.
- No time to iron? No problem, reduce wrinkles by using fabric softener or throw in a dryer sheet when it’s time to dry. Remove clothes as quickly as possible when dry, fold or hang immediately.
- Vinegar can remove a variety of stains from tomato sauce, mildew, coffee, sweat, grass, and even ink! Some of the toughest stains are no match for vinegar and some elbow grease.
- To help brighten whites and bright colors, add ½ cup of baking soda to the wash with your regular laundry detergent.
- To prevent musty odors and mildew, leave the washer lid open between loads to dry out the unit and keep it smelling fresh.
- Wash the machine with white vinegar and baking soda. Add two cups of white cleaning vinegar to the detergent dispenser, run it through a complete cycle. Once the cycle is complete add a half of cup of baking soda and run another cycle on the highest level with the hottest water. This is a green way to help rinse away soap residue and buildup.
Make sure to check out Electronic Express laundry washer, dryers, and laundry packages. We also carry all-in-one washer/dryer units, as well as laundry machine accessories! Choose from top-rated brands like Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, Electrolux, and more. Our appliances make laundry easy with features like steam dry to save you time.